On 2008/07/12, at 12:41, Sean Cribbs wrote:

If there's a pretty standard way to insert a SWF, I'd love to see an implementation of <r:attachment:swf /> and I'd be happy to merge it in.

http://github.com/johnmuhl/radiant-page-attachments-extension/tree/swf

Seemed to me that <embed src="my_flash.swf" /> is the simplest way to do it. If any of the Flash gurus have a more elaborate syntax they'd like feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can to do accommodate.

Usage:

<r:attachment:swf name="my_flash.swf" /> or with html attributes like
<r:attachment:swf name="my_flash.swf" class="animated" width="200" height="200" />

Sean

Casper Fabricius wrote:
I have it in the lib dir of a custom extension, in a file called extra_tags.rb inside a module called ExtraTags. Then, in the init file of the extension, I have this line:

Page.send :include, ExtraTags

You can also just add the module to the standard Radiant lib dir and put the line above in environment.rb.

And yes, I use it with the page_attachments extension. Just supply the name of the attachment to the src attribute of the tag.

/Casper