Awesome. I didn't want to assume that you'd have time, so I thought some +1s from the list would show support.
Thanks.

On Jul 15, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Jim,

I'm working on the core this week so I'll pull in those changes.

Sean

Jim Gay wrote:
I'm eager to see these additions in the core, but rather than just bugging them with pull requests would anyone like to give it a +/- 1 for adding in for 0.6.8?

The changes in my repo add:

1) inherit = "true" to r:if_content and r:unless_content to work just like the r:content tag. 2) allow a list of parts to find such as <r:if_content part="this, that, other"> 3) add a find="any" or find="all" to change the condition when listing multiple parts