On Jul 18, 2008, at 4:24 AM, Andrew Neil wrote:
Nice site. I like the design of the navigation.

One (very) small crit: I noticed that the links in the body copy still have the default :link/:visited blue/purple colour scheme. e.g. check out:

http://www.brightyellowjacket.com/services/capabilities/ - "Here's who we're working with"

The colours are well chosen otherwise, so it stands out.

Thanks, but we only advised on the design. I appreciate the critique.