Aslak,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm running a new Radiant based project on Edge Radiant (to avoid other bugs in 0.6.7), but I am getting the ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken exception approx. every other time a save a Page or a Layout. I'm running off a fresh git clone from GitHub.

Has anyone else encountered this error? I'm pretty sure it is not related to the out-of-date javascript issue, is these are standard form submits, nothing ajaxy.

Cheers,
Casper