On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Marcus Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Has anyone used Radiant and RubyAmf together?  I was hoping to get
> Radiant content in AMF format with this module, but had no luck.  It
> seems to cause errors in the routes.rb file.

I don't think anyone has ever done this before, but I, for one, am very
interested in how you get it working. I didn't even know RubyAmf existed.

> Also, and I'm sure this is a dumb question, but why is there no App
> folder in Radiant?

Radiant is primarily used as a gem. There is no App folder because you don't
modify the Radiant app. If you want to create additional Rails classes, you
do it by building an extention. They sit in the vendor/extensions folder. To
make use of the layouts generated by Radiant you use the share_layouts
extension on github. If you search the archives from about 1-2 months ago
somebody (Sean?) wrote a quick how-to on using share_layouts.

If you have any specific questions when you start building your extension,
there are plenty of people on the list that can help.

~Nate