-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nate Turnage
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:31 AM
To: radiant@radiantcms.org
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Radiant and RubyAmf

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Marcus Blankenship
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Has anyone used Radiant and RubyAmf together?  I was hoping to get
> Radiant content in AMF format with this module, but had no luck.  It
> seems to cause errors in the routes.rb file.

I don't think anyone has ever done this before, but I, for one, am very
interested in how you get it working. I didn't even know RubyAmf
existed.

> Also, and I'm sure this is a dumb question, but why is there no App
> folder in Radiant?

Radiant is primarily used as a gem. There is no App folder because you
don't modify the Radiant app. If you want to create additional Rails
classes, you do it by building an extention. They sit in the
vendor/extensions folder. To make use of the layouts generated by
Radiant you use the share_layouts extension on github. If you search the
archives from about 1-2 months ago somebody (Sean?) wrote a quick how-to
on using share_layouts.

If you have any specific questions when you start building your
extension, there are plenty of people on the list that can help.

~Nate