Nate Turnage wrote:
If anybody could give me some pointers on this, I promise that I will do my
best to write up some documentation on the summer reboot site about how this
extension works. In fact, I will also document my experience with the
subscriber_list (based on newsletter) and database_form extensions as well.
Adding the seemingly simple "sign the guestbook" type of functionality to a
Radiant site is a deceptively complex task and I will do my part to try and
reduce the pain in the process.

Oops.. seems my reply to Bill went off to the wrong person! :)

10/10/2008 | 11:44 PM.