Hi Sean

Sean Cribbs wrote:
Mohit,

My apologies for not responding sooner.
The apology is not needed at all :)

This is something I'd like to address sooner rather than later, and do it in a way that is similar to what I did to the mailer extension -- supporting post-backs to the page rather than to a separate controller. However, it looks like that specific error comes from not having the request available to the page -- assigning it before the 'render' call should be sufficient.

In the meantime, try my fork which includes some of the enhancements from other authors and see if it solves some problems for you.
Will do!  I'll get to it tonight!

10/22/2008 | 11:25 AM.