After looking at the code I figured out what I was doing wrong and got it
working.  It seems the Comments Extension does not like it when you attempt
to post comments from the home page of the site.

I do have one small question is there a way for me to skip the approval
process?  I'd rather they just be approved.  I suppose I can edit the
extension, however I was just hopping that was not necessary.

Thanks,
Bryce