Hi all,

I'm using Radiant CMS with the RSS Reader Extension
(http://github.com/lorenjohnson/radiant-rss-reader) and would like to read use
the extension for reading in the RSS feed of a Wordpress Blog.
Unfortunately that doesn't work very well.

Instead of the RSS articles Radiant just shows the following comment (only
visible when viewing the source comment, because it's a comment):

<!-- RssReader error: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!
The error occurred while evaluating nil.items -->

I don't think that the extension is configured wrong, because the RSS reader
works well with various RSS feeds from various web pages.
Maybe the feed parser doesn't like the URL format of the feed, which is:
http://example.com/?feed=rss2, because there aren't any problems with some (but
not all) Wordpress RSS feeds using the URL format http://example.com/feed/.

Any ideas?

Thanks,