Time for a new release. This is mostly bugfixes and a minor addition or
two to work with other extension:
* Renamed one of the TextAsset fields (internal change to let SnS
work better with Andrew Neil's file_system extension).
* The radiant:extensions:sns:config rake task was just plain
broken. I think most folks out there don't know about this tool
or I'd have heard more complaints by now.
Please note that this is *the* way to change the SnS settings --
not directly in the db or with the settings extension as these
bypass validations I have in place and, since I store these
settings in memory, don't take effect until you restart your
server. The rake task, however, works properly and immediately.
* There was an issue with one of the migrations if you had existing
* Changed the name of a model so that SnS now "just works" with the
import-export and super-export extensions (nice tools, BTW)
* Added the radiant:extensions:sns:update_dependencies rake task to
recreate the dependencies table if you had a problem importing
existing data (see above).
Radiant mailing list