Hoi Tim,

Not my site and not my choice unfortunately. I already pointed these flaws out.

The other problem is that the navigation menus makes use of honking great images which means that the navigation menu wouldn't fit in the page if it were displayed in full.

Again I am aware of the drawbacks of such a set-up (I will put in a sitemap page if I can) but it isn't my site and the owner has definite ideas about how he wants it to look, it is very much form over function.

Cheers

Arj