I might also mention that the page_attachment tags are there for convenience only. There's no reason you can't use the bare path to the file in your markup.

Sean

Adam van den Hoven wrote:
Ok, maybe this is cheeky but, paperclipped would probably work better for you. You don't have to attach images to a page unless you want to and then you can simply do:

<r:assets:image title="Standard Check Mark" />

Otherwise, I think the answer is "no".