Johannes Fahrenkrug said the following on 01/12/2009 12:08 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the list and relatively new to Radiant. I'm evaluating
> Radiant for a mid-sized customer project. The customer has a legacy
> DB2 database. Replacing it is not an option for the customer. So my
> question is: can I use Radiant with DB2? Does anyone have any
> experience doing this?

The Ruby on rails book - the "Pickaxe" book - discusses how to use RoR
with legacy databases.  I'd recommend looking at that.

In short, the answer is YES, but you need to have some other database to
 act as a 'shim' of some kind.

--
Concern for people and their fate must always form the chief interest of
all technical endeavors in order that the creations of our mind shall be