Hi Davide,

Wow, That's great information! Thank you so much. You know, I've just
finished setting up DB2 on my Mac and I've just gotten my first
Radiant app on DB2 up and running. That's really cool.

I've written a short article about it here:
http://blog.springenwerk.com/2009/01/ibm-db2-on-mac-with-ruby-rails-and.html

Once again, thank you!

- Johannes

http://blog.springenwerk.com