Agreed, except for the asset manager, sort of.

I can think that an asset manager is going to be something that will be ideosyncratic for many people. I would REALLY like to see not only a standard asset manager but also an architecture that allows me to write my own asset manager without loosing the existing hooks into the UI. This way if I make an extension that needs access to the asset manager, I don't have to know what all the existing asset managers are. I just have to use the "AssetManagerBucketHelper" or something.