Jim Gay wrote:
Mysql::Error: Duplicate column name 'position': ALTER TABLE `templates` ADD `position` int(11)

It would appear that the templates table already has a position field before the migrations are run. Is it possible that you're working with a database that has some of the structure already setup?

That's how it appears to me as well and this happened on a fresh install of the templates extension. The process I have used is as follows:

On laptop:
- add extension as submodule
- cd to extension and git initialize and update extension
- cd back to project root
- migrate extension
- update extension
- git add files added by templates extension
- git push

On server:
- cd to project current root
- rake production extension

Migration dies trying to run 4th migration and now I cannot get into the admin page list.

I have tried migrating extension to VERSION=0 and completely removing it, but I still cannot get to the list of pages. It's late and I have no fight left in me tonight. If anybody has any info on what I can do just to get my site working again, I would be very appreciative. I don't know where to start looking to find out why the admin page list isn't showing up.

I am curious, does radiant keep track of the schema anywhere in the file system that it would see that I have already migrated the extension before, albeit on my dev machine?

~Nate