The instructions for Radiant upgrade point to updating RADIANT_GEM_VERSION (or commenting it out), but it is not set in the config/environment.rb (you have to do it manualy). Yeah, I know, sometimes it helps if you put some effort into reading the instructions.

But, in case you do NOT upgrade your existing radiant app, upgrading radiant gem can break it up. When you realize there is something wrong and go back to read the instructions, it might be a bit late.

Thus, I propose that we put in config/environtment.rb something like:

RADIANT_GEM_VERSION = '0.7.1' unless defined? RADIANT_GEM_VERSION

--
Saša