Sorry - didn't realize the attachment would be stripped.

The configuration is in a file named smtp_config.rb and the missing attached file which includes the additions to communicate with google smtp servers - http://gist.github.com/83024 - was put into smtp_tls.rb. I put both into config/initializers but the could go anywhere you wanted as long as you are making sure they are loaded.

Doug