My apologies - I should have linked Radiant to a specific version of RSpec. Going forward, we will be doing that and constraining the activated version with config.gem. Part of the reason I switched to Cucumber in edge (besides its raw AWESOMENESS) is because RSpec 1.2 broke spec_integration.

Sean

Jeffrey Jones wrote:
Yes, Radiant 0.7.1 Rspec only works with 1.1.12 and, from my experience, merely having Rspec 1.2.x installed totally FUBARs Rspec 1.1.12. There is a bug on the rspec tracker mentioning this but no movement on it yet.

https://rhomobile.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16701/tickets/144-cant-activate-rspec-1112-runtime-already-activated-rspec-120

I have no solution or workaround for this issue.

Jeff

Enrico Teotti wrote:
Hi,
I was happily running my test suite (rspec+cucumber) in my radiant extension.
I've frozen the rspec gems inside /vendor/gems
rspec-1.1.12        rspec-rails-1.1.12
I've deployed that project, and started to work on some other rails
project and installed rspec 1.2.2 and 1.2.4.

Today I had to change something in the radiant project, and rake spec returns:
http://pastie.org/454312

Only after removing rspec (and rspec-rails) 1.2.2 1.2.4 my test are
running fine again.
Any clue why? "RubyGem version error: rspec(1.1.11 not = 1.2.4)
(Gem::LoadError)" doesn't look good to me :-\

Is anybody running the same versions or radiant and rspec?

Cheers,
Enrico