Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Andrew Neil wrote:
I've just ran into this problem too, whilst trying to upgrade a site from Radiant 0.6.9 to 0.7.1. I found that I could not run `rake radiant:update`. I kept getting a message like:

can't activate rspec (= 1.1.12, runtime), already activated rspec-1.2.6

I found that uninstalling all rspec versions greater than 1.1.12 made the problem go away.
Actually, is there any way to solve this problem other than uninstalling all versions other than 1.1.12? I would like to play with the current developments of rspec (since I just bought the rspec book) but my reliance on Radiant is more...

5/28/2009 | 12:20 PM.