Ok, I will try to explain.I'm setting up a site that has a horizontal main
menu at the top of the page (for this navigation_tags works perfectly).
Then for each of these main pages that have children I want a submenu.
example using Benny's page examples:
If I have a main menu page /portfolio and this page has the children
/portfolio/sexy_client
and /portfolio/very_sexy_client I would like when I am on /portfolio and any
of its children to see a menu showing the children of /portfolio.

Hope this helps explain what I'm on about

/Christian

2009/5/6 Mohit Sindhwani <t...@onghu.com>

> Christian Nikolajsen wrote:
>
>> Thanks Benny, not quite as dynamic as I would have hoped. Are there
>> currently any other extensions/ways/best practics out there to create a
>> dynamic menu in radiant?
>>
>> /Christian
>>

> Sorry Christian,
>
> I don't understand what you're trying to do.  Could you explain with an
> example?

> Thanks
> Mohit.

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards