Christian Nikolajsen wrote:
Ok, I will try to explain.I'm setting up a site that has a horizontal main
menu at the top of the page (for this navigation_tags works perfectly).
Then for each of these main pages that have children I want a submenu.
example using Benny's page examples:
If I have a main menu page /portfolio and this page has the children
/portfolio/sexy_client
and /portfolio/very_sexy_client I would like when I am on /portfolio and any
of its children to see a menu showing the children of /portfolio.

Hope this helps explain what I'm on about
I think I have some idea! Is it only 2 level or do you want this to be multi-level?

5/7/2009 | 10:28 PM.