Hi Mohit sorry I never got back to you on your example. I tried it out and
it's been causing problems for me and I'm getting the same problems with the
example from Dan.
When I try your examaples I get the following error message:
   NoMethodError in SiteController#show_page

The error occurred while evaluating nil.url

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated (and again my apologies to
Mohit for not answering him on his last post :)

Regards,

Christian

2009/5/13 Mohit Sindhwani <t...@onghu.com>

> Dan Shields wrote:
>
>> For other noobs like me that are looking at how to create a navigation
>> menu
>> with sub nav, here is an example I created below. I couldn't get
>> r:navigation to do it or the navigation_tags extension to work properly.
>>
>> I'm sure there is a better way to do this so please offer your suggestions
>> on how to do this if you know of a better way.
>>

> *snip*
>
> I had posted this to the list a few days ago:
>
> I tried out what I thought you meant, so I prototyped it out in one of my
> experimental sites.  Would you see the 2 pictures at:
> http://www.onghu.com/radiant_summer/captures/ - Is this what you want?
>
> The way I did it was using the following code in a snippet - this snippet
> is included in one of the layouts.

> <r:find url="/en"><r:children:each>
> * <r:link /><r:if_ancestor_or_self> ^
> </r:if_ancestor_or_self></r:children:each>
> </r:find>

> <r:find url="/en"><r:children:each>
> <r:if_ancestor_or_self><r:children:each>
> * <r:link /></r:children:each>
> </r:if_ancestor_or_self></r:children:each>
> </r:find>
>
> (Actually, this code is slightly different from the one that I used to
> produce the screen shots.  In the first block, I modified the line:
> * <r:link /><r:if_ancestor_or_self> ^
> </r:if_ancestor_or_self></r:children:each>
> to include the part for "^" to show the main block that is selected.
>
> Let me know if this helps.
>
> Cheers,
> Mohit.
> 5/13/2009 | 11:26 PM.