Christian Nikolajsen wrote:
Hi Mohit,

A thought occured to me and I tried your code on a clean radiant install and it works perfectly. Both yours and Dans code example.
Maybe some extension I have installed is causing the trouble?
These are the extenstions I have installed:
copy_move
mailer
settings
dashboard
navigation_tags
sns
drag_order
news
user_home
help
paperclipped
wym_editor_filter
I can tell you that copy_move and settings definitely seem to work with it because I have those installed. Could it be that navigation_tags causes some problem? I'm really not sure what could cause the trouble because my code uses built-in Radiant tags so technically that should work in all cases :P

Cheers,
Mohit.
5/14/2009 | 12:59 PM.