Emanuel Vinzent wrote:
Hello all,

i have a problem with installing Extensions,

the error-message

Could not load extension from file: drag-order_extension.
#<NameError: wrong constant name Drag-orderExtension>
rake aborted!
The error occurred while evaluating nil.+

the directory drag_ordner is on vendor/drag-order

any ideas?

First off, which version of Radiant are you using? And second, you'll want to name your directories for your extensions using underscores ( _ ) instead of dashes ( - ).

I have never used that extension, but I would check compatibility with the version of Radiant you are using.

~Nate