Hi.. I updated the DB_mailer extension to 0.7.1 a few weeks ago, and it works well for me. Do you get any errors? Did you delete the "save_to_database: false" line in the "mailer" page part.

Did you had the extension working on any version lower than 0.7.1?

Cristi

I am having trouble getting the emails sent with the mailer extension to be logged by the database_mailer extension. The emails get sent out, but they aren't saved. Does anybody have this working in 0.7.1? If so, could you point me to the site where you have it working properly?

Thanks,

Nate