Does anybody know of a plugin that "actually" works for static caching? Or a
way I can pull the Radiant Cache Files with NGINX. Right now we would like
to maintain control over output speed, and with Flickr having such horrible
response times on their API we tend to lock up for a second and a refresh on
a page causing RadiantCMS to avoid it's own internal cache and refresh,
which tends to lead to a slow page. We tried the simple static_caching
extension listed on the extensions page, however, we get horrible errors.

www:/var/app/radiant# script/extension install static_caching

Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/static_caching/.git/

remote: Counting objects: 175, done.

Receiving objects: 100% (175/175), 28.31 KiB, done.

Resolving deltas: 100% (61/61), done.

rake aborted!

Don't know how to build task 'radiant:extensions:static_caching:migrate'

rake aborted!

Don't know how to build task 'radiant:extensions:static_caching:update'

www:/var/app/ radiant# rake production db:migrate:extensions

(in /var/app/ radiant)

rake aborted!

uninitialized constant StaticCachingExtension::ResponseCache

Actually tbh, the migrate and update happens on ALL extensions I install,
but that's not an issue because if I run rake production
db:migrate:extensions the extensions work and install.  However, I cannot
get this one to play nice at all.  So any help is appreciated (and if this
is the wrong place to ask sorry) since I am new to RadiantCMS.