Hi everyone,

I've managed to work out why a bug is occuring (at least I assume it's a bug).

The bug is that when someone adds two page parts with the same name, you get
two editing windows, one under the other.

This was happening for a client of ours and I had assumed it was some kind of
Fckeditor bug, but I've just found that it reproduces very easily.  You can
create a new page and add a new "body" page part and see the same thing.  They
also stack up over time.

Not sure if this is a known issue.  It would be handy to give people an alert
if they try to add a page part with the same name as one that already exists to
prevent this happening.

This is in 0.7.1

Cheers,
Dave