On Aug 18, 2009, at 5:09 AM, Sasa Babic wrote:

dav...@ourpatch.com.au wrote:
I've managed to work out why a bug is occuring (at least I assume it's a bug). The bug is that when someone adds two page parts with the same name, you get two editing windows, one under the other. This was happening for a client of ours and I had assumed it was some kind of Fckeditor bug, but I've just found that it reproduces very easily. You can create a new page and add a new "body" page part and see the same thing. They also stack up over time. Not sure if this is a known issue. It would be handy to give people an alert if they try to add a page part with the same name as one that already exists to prevent this happening.
This is in 0.7.1

Its repeatable in 0.8.0 as well, but seems to be fixed in radiant edge.

See this commit for fixing it locally:
http://github.com/radiant/radiant/commit/6f7676cd450013e78b5bf40cc7a7a9443769363c

Basically, open admin.js and change "caption" to "label" on line 126

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com