Hi Sean,

Here are a couple of pasties.  I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I
think the second one is probably what you wanted.

http://pastie.org/630516

http://pastie.org/630517

Harry

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:18:03 -0400
Sean Cribbs <seancri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please open one of the offending pages and paste the html of the
> editing screen into a pastebin (like pastie.org or gist.github.com)
> and then send us the link.  Maybe we can see what's going wrong in
> the page.
>
> Sean
>
> harry byrne wykman wrote:
> > No, not all pages.  Those that cannot be saved cannot be so
> > consistently - that is, I have not been able to save anything new
> > to my home page but I am always able to edit my blog page.
> >
> > Refreshing, as Sean suggests, does not help.
> >
> > I am wondering whether I can drop some db data to resolve the issue
> > without doing any damage?
> >
> > Harry
> >
> > On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:49:07 -0400
> > Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com> wrote:

> >> Just some pages, not all?

Peacetree Permaculture and Edible Landscapes
 web: www.peacetreepermaculture.com.au
 ph: (08) 9377 1258      mob: 0419 662 189
 email: ha...@peacetreepermaculture.com.au
 ABN: 49 580 141 593