Harry,

You're using chronicle, I see. Make sure you have the latest version of that, and if the problem persists, contact Jason Garber, who may be able to help.

Sean

harry byrne wykman wrote:
Hi Sean,

Here are a couple of pasties.  I wasn't quite sure what you meant. I
think the second one is probably what you wanted.

http://pastie.org/630516

http://pastie.org/630517

Harry

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:18:03 -0400