I,ve installed radiant and went to the admin mode and I understood how
things work. So here is the problem. We are a two men team. In different
countries. One is a developer the other one a designer. The designer does
not want, and I uderstand him, to put his markup in the admin part of
radiant. Is there another way to do this in radiant?

Thank you

Radu