Thanks I'll try that.

On 1/28/10 1:44 PM, "Erik Ostrom" <e...@echographia.com> wrote:

I don't have a tutorial for transitioning from a static site. Sorry!
Briefly: Figure out what your pages have in common, put it in layouts and
snippets. Figure out what makes your pages different, put it in pages and
parts.

You might get more help if you describe your problem in detail. What's the
code you've copied in? How does the layout screw up?

One thing that comes to mind: You're presumably copying in raw HTML from
your static site. Are you setting the Filter to "<none>" for your content
and snippets? I think the default is Markdown. If you put raw HTML in
Markdown, it can work, but there are rules you have to follow.

--Erik Ostrom
  e...@echographia.com