> I like this too. It sort of reminds me of the templates extension
> http://github.com/seancribbs/radiant-templates-extension, except
> you've provided some helpful automation and defaults.

The template extension was initially written for one of our projects
at Digital Pulp, and we've been evolving an in-house version ever
since. PageFactory is my attempt to rethink the whole pattern and
improve on the places that I personally found to have the most friction.

> I think this might be a hint that a CMS could benefit from having a
> way to quickly generate Admin UI for content objects:

Keep watching this list :)