PageFactory is now available in the extension registry:
http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/221-page-factory

One issue I haven't figured out how to handle yet is skipping the
factory selection popup when there's only one option. My first thought
was to return an appropriate header from the AJAX call that renders
the popup, and redirect the top window before the Ajax.updater does
its thing.

I'm thinking I need to return a 302/303 with the proper location here
if there's only 1 element in @factories:
http://github.com/jfrench/radiant-page_factory-extension/blob/master/app/controllers/admin/page_factories_controller.rb

But after that... I'm not sure what the right approach is for the
JavaScript. Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,