Hi Jim,

Thanks for the inputs. I actually solved this a different way. The
application_controller.rb I copied
seemed to override the application_controller.rb in radiant which caused
everything to break.
So I renamed it. Anyway I'm experiencing another issue,
> undefined method `hashed_password' for #<User:0x103724cd8>

In my extension, I have a User model which requires the 'digest/sha1' library
that performs hashing but it can't seem to find
the hashed_password method. Here are the last four app stack trace.

> /usr/local/Cellar/Gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.8.1/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/attribute_methods.rb:260:in
>  `method_missing'
> /Users/granvillevanlintao/_Projects/Tradeteck/_radiant/vendor/extensions/forms/app/models/user.rb:17:in
>  `authenticate'
> /Users/granvillevanlintao/_Projects/Tradeteck/_radiant/vendor/extensions/forms/app/controllers/trade_admin_controller.rb:4:in
>  `login'
> /usr/local/Cellar/Gems/1.8/gems/radiant-0.8.1/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1331:in
>  `send'
Right now I think what caused this again is probably the same mistake - naming
files which override that of radiant's.
So the solution is quite obvious.

Best regards,
Gran Ville Lintao