Also to add to my problems I can't get page_factory and page_parts to work
together.  When I add a part such as

part "Start Date", :page_part_type => "DatePagePart"

The part appears, but the page_part_type doesn't set to a DatePagePart.  I'm
guessing this is a config problem, but I have no idea what to set.

Thanks

John