> Just spotted that I'm getting the following error when creating a
> page using your file page part example.
>
> can't modify frozen hash
> Is this a problem in Production mode as well?

Hi John,

I can't reproduce this in either development or production. I tested
this with the Radiant RC2 and Paperclip 2.3.1.1 gems, with just
Factory + Parts installed and the file part as shown in the screencast
-- anything different on your end?

Interesting that something is calling `delete` when you're creating a
page, looks like the transaction is getting rolled back for some
reason; not sure if that's the cause or the effect of your error
though. Even when I explicitly triggered validation errors on the file
attachment or the page itself I couldn't duplicate your issue.