Hi John,

There are no configuration options for either PageParts or
PageFactory; rather, you've uncovered a couple load order/load path
issues on my part. While I look into them, here's the awkward
workaround:

1) Load PageParts before PageFactory by editing config/environment, eg:
         config.extensions = [:page_parts, :all]

2) Run Radiant in development mode, assuming you're not working on a
live site at the moment. There's some difference between dev and
production w/r/t dependency loading that I haven't tracked down yet.

I'll post back when I've got these sorted.

Thanks,