John and Josh. It just keeps getting better...

I tried out the latest edge version and really like the changes. The
drop-down selection of page types is very nice, and familiar to those of us
using Josh's excellent PageFactory extension. I was curious to see if
PageFactory would still work with these changes and, as I guessed, it did
not. It installs fine but the custom page type I defined is not included in
the drop-down selection of page types.

So, understanding that this is early development, I was wondering if you are
planning to integrate Josh's PageFactory and PageParts extensions into the
Radiant core? If so, this would be awesome.

--
marshal