Marshal,

I am seeing strange behavior in my installation of the drag extension as well.

Wes

On 8/8/10 1:43 PM, Marshal Linfoot wrote:
Hi Wes. I have this one installed: http://github.com/squaretalent/radiant-drag-extension

It works, but with some odd behaviour that I can work around. For example, if I have the following pages:

   Events
      event1
      event3
      event2
      event4

and I drag event3 down between event2 and event4, I will often end up with something like

   Events
     event4
     event1
     event2
     event3

or some other, seemingly random ordering. Usually I can get around it by creating a temporary/dummy page, getting the ordering right with the dummy page out of place, and then deleting the dummy page. I suspect my problem is drag not playing well with some other extension I have installed (don't have the skill set to debug it).

The other problem is if I try to make a COPY of a page using drag, and the page to be copied has custom page parts from the PageFactory/PageParts extensions, the custom page parts are not copied correctly. Saw this also when I was testing the CustomFields extension.

Hope this helps.
--
marshal