On Sep 9, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Steven Southard wrote:

Does anyone have a working 9.1 version of this extension?

Who knows what it would take to update the 8.1 version? I was noticing that someone had started another extension that seemed like it did mostly the same thing. Is this a new start because there was something difficult about continuing with textile_editor? It was nice but I always wish in integrated with assets better. Maybe that was the issue? Or is the new design causing the issues? I'm a fan of that extension and I'd love to start using it with .91 sites.

Steven