On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Steven Southard
<ste...@stevensouthard.com> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Steven Southard wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a working 9.1 version of this extension?

i'm in the middle of upgrading a site from 0.8 to 0.9 and this is one
of the last few extensions holding me back. i hope it's nothing too
tricky. a couple of weeks ago i actually setup a site on 0.81 just
because t_e was incompatible with 0.9 and there was no time in the
budget to bother upgrading it.

> Who knows what it would take to update the 8.1 version?  I was noticing that
> someone had started another extension that seemed like it did mostly the
> same thing.  Is this a new start because there was something difficult about
> continuing with textile_editor?  It was nice but I always wish in integrated
> with assets better.  Maybe that was the issue? Or is the new design causing
> the issues?  I'm a fan of that extension and I'd love to start using it with
> .91 sites.

i think it's by far the best "editor for normal people" available for
radiant (even though it insist upon `em` and `strong` for
italic/oblique and bold). in my experience it works nicely with
page_attachments (at least in 0.8). what do you mean about not
integrating with assets?