On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Steven Southard
<ste...@stevensouthard.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2010, at 12:54 AM, john muhl wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Steven Southard
>> <ste...@stevensouthard.com> wrote:

davec (David Cato) has done the dirty work[1]. i pulled in his
changes, made a couple of insignificant fixes and updated the image
and link popups to be vaguely 0.9ish[2]. everything seems to be
working as expected so far.

1: http://github.com/davec/radiant-textile_editor-extension/tree/0.9
2: http://github.com/johnmuhl/radiant-textile_editor-extension