Hey everyone -

I ran into something that completely confused me with regards to
page_factory today.  I installed the gem as per Josh's instruction after
having installed into vendor/extensions, ran migrations, then removed in
favor of the gem.    The migrations ran just fine from within
vendor/extensions and, from what I can tell, copied all assets over.   After
a first try with the code from master I noticed there were some JS files not
copied over - so things didn't work.    As I mentioned, I scrapped that with
hopes the gem would work better.

sudo gem install radiant-page_factory-extension

added the gem to environment.rb

config.gem 'radiant-page_factory-extension', :lib => 'page_factory'

and checked for available tasks with rake -T.

Thing is, no page_factory tasks were showing up.   Any idea how come?

I thought the gem would probably have the latest assets to copy into
public/javascripts/admin (and they do), but without tasks showing up I was
left to copy from within the gems source.   Not so bad, but not optimal for
those that don't know what and where they're looking for things.

Thoughts?

- Joel