On 9/21/10 9:11 PM, David Bacon wrote:
We've used the Admin Tree Structure extension on our sites.  It creates an
automatic year/month directory structure in the admin tools which helps manage
directories with a lot of children.

It's part of this extension:
http://github.com/jomz/radiant-gorilla-blog-extension

Could you perhaps post a screenshot somewhere that shows how the admin looks with that extension running? The page display on the admin side is one of the chief reasons I decided to move a client's site to Wordpress and it would be lovely if I didn't have to continue moving the site. Wordpress is a nightmare to build templates for. I miss radius tags so very much. All the PHP code in the layouts is melting my brain. And it's even harder to sift through all the crap plugins to find the ones that are actually useful.

~Nate