Ok, so I have dug in a bit more and it looks like ActionWebServive was
replaced with ActionResource which is intended to provide RESTful interfaces
of your ActiveRecord entities. Not sure how to make ActionResource conform
to the metablogapi xmlrpc api. But I am digging more. Are there any good
docs on testing extensions for Radiant?

--
"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be
correct."

- Occam’s Razor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor