Additionaly, I have found how my "locale" problems works ok:

I have added following code to application_controller.rb of radiant:

  before_filter :set_locale
  def set_locale
    # if params[:locale] is nil then I18n.default_locale will be used
    I18n.locale = params[:locale]
  end

Now it works ok, but it seems to be problem with web-server. Any ideas what
to check?

Best Regards,
Mamed Mamedov