Thanks, Christian!

I just made you a manager. Typically, it's just approving or marking
as spam for a small number of messages (4/month or so), so the tasks
are easy.
You should be able to see the other managers here
http://groups.google.com/group/radiantcms/manage_members?view=mod&sort=email

http://www.saturnflyer.com